4. August 2021 | Series "Tracking youth joblessness during the Covid-19 crisis"
All articles in: Groups of Persons
20. November 2020 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
To work or not to work? A case study on the structure of student employment and its possible effects on students’ jobs during the Corona crisis
The consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic affect gainfully employed students in their academic progress due to the cancellation of on-site classes and in terms financial distress due to lost student ...read more
20. August 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
Daughters of migrants often participate in further training
Participation in vocational further training is unequally distributed among different groups. Migrants daughters often participate in further training. Men, who immigrated themselves, seldom take ...read more
18. June 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
What do we know about the employment of refugees in Germany? Answers to some frequently asked questions.
15. May 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
School closings during the COVID-19 pandemic: findings from German high school students
In Germany, more and more companies are offering measures to improve the reconciliation of family and work. This carries benefits for companies and employees alike, because family-friendly measures ...read more
19. December 2019 | Groups of Persons
The sources behind the gender wage gap of university graduates
For every euro a man earned per hour in Germany in 2018, a woman earned on average only 0.79 euros. This amounts to a gender wage gap of 21 percent, which is even greater among high-skilled ...read more
12. July 2019 | Wages and Employment
The gender wage gap in Europe: What can we learn from linked employer-employee data? A workshop report
13. June 2019 | International Labour Markets