20. August 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
All articles published so far
Participation in vocational further training is unequally distributed among different groups. Migrants daughters often participate in further training. Men, who immigrated themselves, seldom take ...weiterlesen
30. July 2020 | Regional Labour Markets
Why digitisation affects some German federal states more than others
9. July 2020 | Series "COVID-19 Crisis: Consequences for the Labour Market"
What helps the “ka-boom”? Five elements of a sound economic stimulus programme for Germany
The German Bundestag and Bundesrat passed a Coronavirus Tax Relief Act on 29 June 2020 that involves the first key elements of a large scale economic recovery programme, designed to get the German ...weiterlesen
25. June 2020 | International Labour Markets
Short-time work in Europe: Rescue in the coronavirus crisis? An interview with IAB researcher Regina Konle-Seidl
18. June 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
What do we know about the employment of refugees in Germany? Answers to some frequently asked questions.
28. May 2020 | Series "COVID-19 Crisis: Consequences for the Labour Market"
The world after the coronavirus crisis – more supportive, more digital, more sustainable?
In times of coronavirus, politics is relying on scientific evidence more than ever. At the same time, the crisis offers the opportunity for a more supportive and more sustainable social and economic ...weiterlesen
15. May 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
School closings during the COVID-19 pandemic: findings from German high school students
7. May 2020 | International Labour Markets
“Trust is the glue that holds it all together.” An interview with the teleworking expert at the International Labour Organization Jon C. Messenger
15. April 2020 | International Labour Markets
German Exports to the UK: declining since the Brexit referendum in 2016
The rules defining trade between Germany and the United Kingdom (UK) have not changed despite Brexit. Nevertheless, there is a clear downward trend in German exports of goods to the UK since the ...weiterlesen