20. November 2020 | Groups of Persons
All articles published so far
The consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic affect gainfully employed students in their academic progress due to the cancellation of on-site classes and in terms financial distress due to lost student ...weiterlesen
2. October 2020 | International Labour Markets
Germany’s trade with China at the beginning of the global COVID-19 pandemic
20. August 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
Daughters of migrants often participate in further training
Participation in vocational further training is unequally distributed among different groups. Migrants daughters often participate in further training. Men, who immigrated themselves, seldom take ...weiterlesen
30. July 2020 | Regional Labour Markets
Why digitisation affects some German federal states more than others
9. July 2020 | Series "COVID-19 Crisis: Consequences for the Labour Market"
What helps the “ka-boom”? Five elements of a sound economic stimulus programme for Germany
The German Bundestag and Bundesrat passed a Coronavirus Tax Relief Act on 29 June 2020 that involves the first key elements of a large scale economic recovery programme, designed to get the German ...weiterlesen
25. June 2020 | International Labour Markets
Short-time work in Europe: Rescue in the coronavirus crisis? An interview with IAB researcher Regina Konle-Seidl
18. June 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
What do we know about the employment of refugees in Germany? Answers to some frequently asked questions.
28. May 2020 | Series "COVID-19 Crisis: Consequences for the Labour Market"
The world after the coronavirus crisis – more supportive, more digital, more sustainable?
In times of coronavirus, politics is relying on scientific evidence more than ever. At the same time, the crisis offers the opportunity for a more supportive and more sustainable social and economic ...weiterlesen