9. July 2020 | Series "COVID-19 Crisis: Consequences for the Labour Market"
All articles published so far
The German Bundestag and Bundesrat passed a Coronavirus Tax Relief Act on 29 June 2020 that involves the first key elements of a large scale economic recovery programme, designed to get the German ...weiterlesen
25. June 2020 | International Labour Markets
Short-time work in Europe: Rescue in the coronavirus crisis? An interview with IAB researcher Regina Konle-Seidl
18. June 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
What do we know about the employment of refugees in Germany? Answers to some frequently asked questions.
28. May 2020 | Series "COVID-19 Crisis: Consequences for the Labour Market"
The world after the coronavirus crisis – more supportive, more digital, more sustainable?
In times of coronavirus, politics is relying on scientific evidence more than ever. At the same time, the crisis offers the opportunity for a more supportive and more sustainable social and economic ...weiterlesen
15. May 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
School closings during the COVID-19 pandemic: findings from German high school students
7. May 2020 | International Labour Markets
“Trust is the glue that holds it all together.” An interview with the teleworking expert at the International Labour Organization Jon C. Messenger
15. April 2020 | International Labour Markets
German Exports to the UK: declining since the Brexit referendum in 2016
The rules defining trade between Germany and the United Kingdom (UK) have not changed despite Brexit. Nevertheless, there is a clear downward trend in German exports of goods to the UK since the ...weiterlesen
1. April 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment
Effects of population changes on the labour market in Germany
20. February 2020 | Groups of Persons
Family-friendly organizational arrangements – anything but “a fuss” (over nothing)!
In Germany, more and more companies are offering measures to improve the reconciliation of family and work. This carries benefits for companies and employees alike, because family-friendly measures ...weiterlesen