4. August 2021 | Series "Tracking youth joblessness during the Covid-19 crisis"
All articles in: International Labour Markets
2. October 2020 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
Germany’s trade with China at the beginning of the global COVID-19 pandemic
25. June 2020 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
Short-time work in Europe: Rescue in the coronavirus crisis? An interview with IAB researcher Regina Konle-Seidl
15. April 2020 | International Labour Markets
German Exports to the UK: declining since the Brexit referendum in 2016
The rules defining trade between Germany and the United Kingdom (UK) have not changed despite Brexit. Nevertheless, there is a clear downward trend in German exports of goods to the UK since the ...read more
12. December 2019 | International Labour Markets
Reforming the German basic income system in international perspective: yes to new avenues, no to a fundamental change
12. July 2019 | Wages and Employment