6. April 2022 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
All articles about: COVID-19 pandemic
The Covid-19 crisis has led to a dramatic increase in the demand for information both in politics and practice. This poses an enormous challenge to the research and counselling activities at the IAB. ...read more
30. July 2021 | Forms of Employment
Working from home during the Covid-19 pandemic: usage, barriers, and wishes for the future
16. April 2021 | Labour Market Trends and Forecasts
European labour market dynamics after the outbreak of the Covid-19 crisis
In order to analyse the mechanisms behind the dropping employment figures, this article gives an outline of developments in labour market flow statistics in Europe after the outbreak of the Covid-19 ...read more
26. February 2021 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic: evidence from a new establishment survey
25. January 2021 | Labour Market Trends and Forecasts
Smoothing labour market transitions in times of crisis and beyond
The IAB hosted the interdisciplinary conference “Labour Market Transitions: Challenges for Public Policies and Research” where researchers and policy makers discussed labour market transitions ...read more
9. July 2020 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
What helps the “ka-boom”? Five elements of a sound economic stimulus programme for Germany
The German Bundestag and Bundesrat passed a Coronavirus Tax Relief Act on 29 June 2020 that involves the first key elements of a large scale economic recovery programme, designed to get the German ...read more
25. June 2020 | International Labour Markets
Short-time work in Europe: Rescue in the coronavirus crisis? An interview with IAB researcher Regina Konle-Seidl
28. May 2020 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
The world after the coronavirus crisis – more supportive, more digital, more sustainable?
In times of coronavirus, politics is relying on scientific evidence more than ever. At the same time, the crisis offers the opportunity for a more supportive and more sustainable social and economic ...read more
15. May 2020 | Education and Chances of Employment