25. November 2021 | Wages and Employment
All articles in: Topics
4. November 2021 | Groups of Persons
The idea of integration varies greatly and shapes arrival processes
15. October 2021 | Groups of Persons
Not all wishes come true: the occupational compromises youths accept when entering vocational training
Youths often accept compromises when choosing vocational training since they navigate between personal interests and market conditions. The discrepancy between occupational aspirations at school and ...read more
14. September 2021 | Regional Labour Markets
Start-ups drive the development of the medium-sized enterprise sector, particularly in eastern Germany
4. August 2021 | Series "Tracking youth joblessness during the Covid-19 crisis"
Youth unemployment in Germany and the United Kingdom in times of Covid-19
30. July 2021 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
Working from home during the Covid-19 pandemic: usage, barriers, and wishes for the future
16. July 2021 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
Should the German social protection system be adapted following the Covid-19 crisis?
28. May 2021 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
Social protection of atypical workers during the Covid-19 crisis
16. April 2021 | Series "Covid-19 crisis: consequences for the labour market"
European labour market dynamics after the outbreak of the Covid-19 crisis
In order to analyse the mechanisms behind the dropping employment figures, this article gives an outline of developments in labour market flow statistics in Europe after the outbreak of the Covid-19 ...read more